RGEnriseAcademy
Welcome to RGE academy.If your interested in joining schedule a test after registering.
RGEnriseAcademy
Welcome to RGE academy.If your interested in joining schedule a test after registering.
RGEnriseAcademy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for the members of Rg to connect.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» conquests on DN
Inzektor decklist + Intro to my new article series EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 5:45 pm by aznjadn

» Sadly,the time has come
Inzektor decklist + Intro to my new article series EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 11:02 pm by MoondarSaebjorn

» ReactionGod vs ReactionGodEnrise important!
Inzektor decklist + Intro to my new article series EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 5:51 pm by Ultimatefail9412

» harpie brother/sky scout
Inzektor decklist + Intro to my new article series EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 11:59 pm by MoondarSaebjorn

» chingling27#2
Inzektor decklist + Intro to my new article series EmptySat May 18, 2013 8:45 pm by aznjadn

» Wind-up???
Inzektor decklist + Intro to my new article series EmptySun May 12, 2013 6:43 pm by tony101

» Derrekle the douche
Inzektor decklist + Intro to my new article series EmptySat May 11, 2013 1:18 am by aznjadn

» Rise of the Trivia!
Inzektor decklist + Intro to my new article series EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:19 pm by MoondarSaebjorn

» I want to war <_<
Inzektor decklist + Intro to my new article series EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:29 pm by MoondarSaebjorn

Most Viewed Topics
Just beat Jeff Jones
Continue the story..
conquests on DN
Last Post Wins!
Character creation
RGE War Message/Explanation of Wars
Benkbenk1112's shop
War team qualification question
Acquired skill vs set skill.
Blackbird's Shop
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 34 on Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:23 am
Most active topics
Continue the story..
conquests on DN
Last Post Wins!
War team qualification question
Character creation
Acquired skill vs set skill.
Blackbird's Shop
RGE War Message/Explanation of Wars
Benkbenk1112's shop
War team recruiting

Inzektor decklist + Intro to my new article series

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
blackbird69

RGPoints : 10255

Inzektor decklist + Intro to my new article series Empty
PostSubject: Inzektor decklist + Intro to my new article series   Inzektor decklist + Intro to my new article series EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 4:01 pm

Hey guys, I am sorry for my recent inactivity. I have been very busy. I am sure that you can all understand. Anyways, since I am not a fan of the whole RG thing, rather than making you all buy decks from my shop, I am going to start just posting lists of good decks that I have been working on. Obviously these decks will never be perfect and criticism is always appreciated (to a certain extent). I will try to post these as often as possible. Also, I am open to any and all suggestions. These will be free of charge and hopefully they will be helpful to some people. The decks that I post here will be TCG only because I am not a fan of the skill-less OCG decks. Without further adieu, today's deck will be none other than my main deck of last format, INZEKTORS!

Here is the list:
https://i.imgur.com/PaNb9kH.png

I have done quite a bit of testing with this deck and have found that even without sangan, it is still good and extremely consistent. Please leave questions and comments below!
-Blackbird69
Back to top Go down
MoondarSaebjorn
Admin
MoondarSaebjorn

RGPoints : 8382

Character Info
Moondar Character:
DHalo character:

PostSubject: Re: Inzektor decklist + Intro to my new article series   Inzektor decklist + Intro to my new article series EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 9:53 pm

sounds like fun, as a guy who builds decks almost every time he goes on DN; i am interested in what is to come.
Back to top Go down
Ultimatefail9412

Ultimatefail9412

RGPoints : 8628

PostSubject: Re: Inzektor decklist + Intro to my new article series   Inzektor decklist + Intro to my new article series EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 10:55 pm

Agree
Back to top Go down
MoondarSaebjorn
Admin
MoondarSaebjorn

RGPoints : 8382

Character Info
Moondar Character:
DHalo character:

PostSubject: Re: Inzektor decklist + Intro to my new article series   Inzektor decklist + Intro to my new article series EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 6:44 pm

i just realized, why do you have dimensional fissure in side deck. doesn't it kill your deck?
Back to top Go down
blackbird69

RGPoints : 10255

PostSubject: Re: Inzektor decklist + Intro to my new article series   Inzektor decklist + Intro to my new article series EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 7:20 pm

Not at all actually. If I have hornet (or any other inzektor) equipped, and it goes to the grave, it is not banished because it is not considered a monster. The only things it does hurt are tomato and armageddon, which obviously i would side out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inzektor decklist + Intro to my new article series   Inzektor decklist + Intro to my new article series Empty

Back to top Go down

Inzektor decklist + Intro to my new article series
Page 1 of 1