RGEnriseAcademy
Welcome to RGE academy.If your interested in joining schedule a test after registering.
RGEnriseAcademy
Welcome to RGE academy.If your interested in joining schedule a test after registering.
RGEnriseAcademy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for the members of Rg to connect.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» conquests on DN
War team qualification question - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 5:45 pm by aznjadn

» Sadly,the time has come
War team qualification question - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 11:02 pm by MoondarSaebjorn

» ReactionGod vs ReactionGodEnrise important!
War team qualification question - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 5:51 pm by Ultimatefail9412

» harpie brother/sky scout
War team qualification question - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 11:59 pm by MoondarSaebjorn

» chingling27#2
War team qualification question - Page 2 EmptySat May 18, 2013 8:45 pm by aznjadn

» Wind-up???
War team qualification question - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2013 6:43 pm by tony101

» Derrekle the douche
War team qualification question - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 1:18 am by aznjadn

» Rise of the Trivia!
War team qualification question - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:19 pm by MoondarSaebjorn

» I want to war <_<
War team qualification question - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:29 pm by MoondarSaebjorn

Most Viewed Topics
Just beat Jeff Jones
Continue the story..
conquests on DN
Last Post Wins!
Character creation
RGE War Message/Explanation of Wars
Benkbenk1112's shop
Acquired skill vs set skill.
War team qualification question
Blackbird's Shop
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 34 on Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:23 am
Most active topics
Continue the story..
conquests on DN
Last Post Wins!
Character creation
Acquired skill vs set skill.
Blackbird's Shop
RGE War Message/Explanation of Wars
Benkbenk1112's shop
War team recruiting

Go down 
+2
aznjadn
(ReactionGod)DHalo
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
aznjadn
Teacher
aznjadn

RGPoints : 9422

War team qualification question - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: War team qualification question   War team qualification question - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 5:31 pm

the fact of the matter is, you are not necessarily overextending... your opponent has and now its your job, like during any duel, to capitalize on his error. you are not overextending because you have been told there is an otk,but in a real duel, you have to think out your plan and if you see an otk, and have ways to eliminate backrow and other difficulties, then go for the win. if you dont go all out when you have a chance, what makes you think this guy wont topdeck a reborn then kick your ass. if your suck in a situation with only 100 lp, YOU NEED TO WIN THIS TURN
Back to top Go down
MoondarSaebjorn
Admin
MoondarSaebjorn

RGPoints : 8382

Character Info
Moondar Character:
DHalo character:

PostSubject: Re: War team qualification question   War team qualification question - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 6:17 pm

hmm.. both sides have some good points... but imma stick with my opinion. it's good to practice situational plays, but this one is a bit ridiculous. who in their right mind would pull out 3 dragon master knights with nothing to save them from a dark hole? sure they can defend themselves with mirror force or battle fader, but just 1 or 2 would be more reasonable. im not saying this question is dumb; im just saying there's too many master knights out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War team qualification question   War team qualification question - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 6:21 pm

moondar when people say things like that it makes it look like u would just give up in a duel when things look bad, and as tarao said top decking can win games and who knows u just might pull out the one card u needed
Back to top Go down
MoondarSaebjorn
Admin
MoondarSaebjorn

Character Info
Moondar Character:
DHalo character:

PostSubject: Re: War team qualification question   War team qualification question - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 8:35 pm

what i was saying is that no one would pull out 3 master knights without some way to protect them in case u top deck something to wipe them all out, like dark hole for instance. What i said previously was quite the opposite of giving up, it was about the person with over 9000 life points keeping a move in case he gets his field cleaned up by a guy with 100 hp suddenly going on the offensive. sure ppl overextend, but ive never seen someone overextend like this just cuz the situation seems hopeless for the guy with 100 life points.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War team qualification question   War team qualification question - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 12:17 am

maybe the guy had 15100lp and the opponent wanted him to get down as low as possible lol
Back to top Go down
MoondarSaebjorn
Admin
MoondarSaebjorn

Character Info
Moondar Character:
DHalo character:

PostSubject: Re: War team qualification question   War team qualification question - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 12:50 am

... idk what kind of ppl u duel, but every time i duel they ALWAYS keep a move and don't rely on top decking. going all out then relying on top deck shows just how desperate you are. if u could pull 3 dragon master knights out and have a back-up monster that's powerful then by all means pull 3 knights out. but as mentioned in the question he has no such monster in his hand nor any means of getting such a thing. even if the enemy has 20k hp it's always best to keep a back-up unless you know for sure that he either cannot make a comeback or counter your OTK.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War team qualification question   War team qualification question - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 1:39 am

thats true, but we have wandered away from the true purpose of this question which is thinking outside the box
Back to top Go down
Ultimatefail9412

Ultimatefail9412

RGPoints : 8628

PostSubject: Re: War team qualification question   War team qualification question - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 3:42 pm

damn seeing are you guys fighting is making my head hurt. Shocked
Back to top Go down
MoondarSaebjorn
Admin
MoondarSaebjorn

Character Info
Moondar Character:
DHalo character:

PostSubject: Re: War team qualification question   War team qualification question - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 9:36 pm

then maybe i should be evil and continue the fight just to make your head hurt some more? naw i think i'll leave this tpoic alone for now.
Back to top Go down
Ultimatefail9412

Ultimatefail9412

RGPoints : 8628

PostSubject: Re: War team qualification question   War team qualification question - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 8:17 pm

Lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War team qualification question   War team qualification question - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 6:13 pm

why i gotta do this cause this will never happen to me
Back to top Go down
MoondarSaebjorn
Admin
MoondarSaebjorn

Character Info
Moondar Character:
DHalo character:

PostSubject: Re: War team qualification question   War team qualification question - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 7:20 pm

You don't have to answer this, just if u want to be in the war team. and never say "that will never happen to me" live is annoying and may give you something similar at the very least. though i agree it IS a little over the top it's not like me complaining would change anything. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War team qualification question   War team qualification question - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2