RGEnriseAcademy
Welcome to RGE academy.If your interested in joining schedule a test after registering.
RGEnriseAcademy
Welcome to RGE academy.If your interested in joining schedule a test after registering.
RGEnriseAcademy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for the members of Rg to connect.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» conquests on DN
ReactionGod vs ReactionGodEnrise important! EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 5:45 pm by aznjadn

» Sadly,the time has come
ReactionGod vs ReactionGodEnrise important! EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 11:02 pm by MoondarSaebjorn

» ReactionGod vs ReactionGodEnrise important!
ReactionGod vs ReactionGodEnrise important! EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 5:51 pm by Ultimatefail9412

» harpie brother/sky scout
ReactionGod vs ReactionGodEnrise important! EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 11:59 pm by MoondarSaebjorn

» chingling27#2
ReactionGod vs ReactionGodEnrise important! EmptySat May 18, 2013 8:45 pm by aznjadn

» Wind-up???
ReactionGod vs ReactionGodEnrise important! EmptySun May 12, 2013 6:43 pm by tony101

» Derrekle the douche
ReactionGod vs ReactionGodEnrise important! EmptySat May 11, 2013 1:18 am by aznjadn

» Rise of the Trivia!
ReactionGod vs ReactionGodEnrise important! EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:19 pm by MoondarSaebjorn

» I want to war <_<
ReactionGod vs ReactionGodEnrise important! EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:29 pm by MoondarSaebjorn

Most Viewed Topics
Just beat Jeff Jones
Continue the story..
conquests on DN
Last Post Wins!
Character creation
RGE War Message/Explanation of Wars
Benkbenk1112's shop
Acquired skill vs set skill.
War team qualification question
Blackbird's Shop
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 34 on Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:23 am
Most active topics
Continue the story..
conquests on DN
Last Post Wins!
War team qualification question
Character creation
Acquired skill vs set skill.
Blackbird's Shop
RGE War Message/Explanation of Wars
Benkbenk1112's shop
War team recruiting

ReactionGod vs ReactionGodEnrise important!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
(ReactionGod)DHalo
Admin
(ReactionGod)DHalo

RGPoints : 11698

ReactionGod vs ReactionGodEnrise important! Empty
PostSubject: ReactionGod vs ReactionGodEnrise important!   ReactionGod vs ReactionGodEnrise important! EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 9:18 pm

I've decided after a bit of thinking to make two branches.ReactionGod will be the team that has 13 members.On the other hand,RGE will become an academy,in which we will help the improvement and growth of duelists.I will clarify,RG is not disbanding we will still be considered an official dn team.RGE is a branch that will act as an academy.I hope that you can all be open-minded of this change,and learn to make friends with the newer academy members.Thanks for reading~DHalo
Back to top Go down
https://rgenriseacademy.rpg-board.net
blackbird69

RGPoints : 10311

PostSubject: Re: ReactionGod vs ReactionGodEnrise important!   ReactionGod vs ReactionGodEnrise important! EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 9:45 pm

I approve
Back to top Go down
(ReactionGod)DHalo
Admin
(ReactionGod)DHalo

PostSubject: Re: ReactionGod vs ReactionGodEnrise important!   ReactionGod vs ReactionGodEnrise important! EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 12:30 am

Lol thank you bird.
Back to top Go down
tony101

tony101

RGPoints : 8456

Character Info
Moondar Character:
DHalo character:

PostSubject: Re: ReactionGod vs ReactionGodEnrise important!   ReactionGod vs ReactionGodEnrise important! EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 12:36 am

This is going to be a great new chapter for ReactionGods glad im still around to see this and see it unfold
Back to top Go down
MoondarSaebjorn
Admin
MoondarSaebjorn

RGPoints : 8438

Character Info
Moondar Character:
DHalo character:

PostSubject: Re: ReactionGod vs ReactionGodEnrise important!   ReactionGod vs ReactionGodEnrise important! EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 9:59 pm

no comment.
naw i jk about that i just felt a bit trolly and had to put that in.
about the academy though, how long do you think it will take to make? also id like to ask if this will change any ongoing projects/events (EG. tournament, roleplay)
Back to top Go down
(ReactionGod)DHalo
Admin
(ReactionGod)DHalo

PostSubject: Re: ReactionGod vs ReactionGodEnrise important!   ReactionGod vs ReactionGodEnrise important! EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 10:13 pm

MoondarSaebjorn wrote:
no comment.
naw i jk about that i just felt a bit trolly and had to put that in.
about the academy though, how long do you think it will take to make? also id like to ask if this will change any ongoing projects/events (EG. tournament, roleplay)
It will take about a week to fully complete it to a standard in which its functional.I'd like to ask the help of all who volunteer so we could be done sooner.This will not change any ongoing projects.In-fact if it did it would only change when concerning the number of people joining.
Back to top Go down
MoondarSaebjorn
Admin
MoondarSaebjorn

RGPoints : 8438

Character Info
Moondar Character:
DHalo character:

PostSubject: Re: ReactionGod vs ReactionGodEnrise important!   ReactionGod vs ReactionGodEnrise important! EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 10:16 pm

k well in that case ill help in whatever way i can when im free, but usually im busy doing school work or helping my family.
Back to top Go down
Ultimatefail9412

Ultimatefail9412

RGPoints : 8684

PostSubject: Re: ReactionGod vs ReactionGodEnrise important!   ReactionGod vs ReactionGodEnrise important! EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 5:51 pm

I agree
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ReactionGod vs ReactionGodEnrise important!   ReactionGod vs ReactionGodEnrise important! Empty

Back to top Go down

ReactionGod vs ReactionGodEnrise important!
Page 1 of 1