RGEnriseAcademy
Welcome to RGE academy.If your interested in joining schedule a test after registering.
RGEnriseAcademy
Welcome to RGE academy.If your interested in joining schedule a test after registering.
RGEnriseAcademy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for the members of Rg to connect.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» conquests on DN
Character creation EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 5:45 pm by aznjadn

» Sadly,the time has come
Character creation EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 11:02 pm by MoondarSaebjorn

» ReactionGod vs ReactionGodEnrise important!
Character creation EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 5:51 pm by Ultimatefail9412

» harpie brother/sky scout
Character creation EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 11:59 pm by MoondarSaebjorn

» chingling27#2
Character creation EmptySat May 18, 2013 8:45 pm by aznjadn

» Wind-up???
Character creation EmptySun May 12, 2013 6:43 pm by tony101

» Derrekle the douche
Character creation EmptySat May 11, 2013 1:18 am by aznjadn

» Rise of the Trivia!
Character creation EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:19 pm by MoondarSaebjorn

» I want to war <_<
Character creation EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:29 pm by MoondarSaebjorn

Most Viewed Topics
Just beat Jeff Jones
Continue the story..
conquests on DN
Last Post Wins!
Character creation
RGE War Message/Explanation of Wars
Benkbenk1112's shop
Acquired skill vs set skill.
War team qualification question
Blackbird's Shop
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 34 on Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:23 am
Most active topics
Continue the story..
conquests on DN
Last Post Wins!
War team qualification question
Character creation
Acquired skill vs set skill.
Blackbird's Shop
RGE War Message/Explanation of Wars
Benkbenk1112's shop
War team recruiting

Character creation

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
charlote

Character creation Empty
PostCharacter creation

Hello everybody this is the first RP, and in this RP it will be a Yu-Gi-Oh roleplay: this is the character creation have fun :3 (p.s if you want your character to have a Special Abbility ask me first before putting it in there so i can approve it)

Name:
General Personality:
Backstory:
Relation to existing characters:
Motivations/goals:
Style preferences:
Family Members:
Friends and Enemies:
Deck Style: (put in what deck you feel is like your charecter and i will consider it when asign the deck)
Duel Disk Style:
Kind of People Character Despises(E.G. happy people to lazy people):
Ego Size out of 10:
Catchphrases:
where are they from:
Anything Else Notable:
Reason why they were invited to attend the academey:
other
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Character creation :: Comments

(ReactionGod)DHalo
Re: Character creation
Post Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:58 pm  (ReactionGod)DHalo
Name:Soul,Palidus
General Personality:cool around unknown,demonic when angered
Favorite Food:Ramen
Backstory:I was once part of a happy family until that day of the car crash. My mom survived but with serious injuries and my father died on impact. She gave me a card before passing away and said "Treasure it with all your heart and achieve your dream of becoming the best." I sat there waiting for her to wake up, and i didn't want to leave her side. My world fell apart when i finally learned that she was dead. I cried my heart dry. ( 1 year later ) Walking back to my foster home these 2 people where dueling, and i was so amazed. Then one of them went all evil i passed out as soon as the darkness hit me. I sooner woke up to find that they were still dueling, but the world around me felt different and cold. It was so dark. Overcome by rage,due to my lack of understanding of what happened,I started to notice a real bad burning feeling on my left eye. I checked and it was a glowing red. I didn't know what it meant, but im sure it wasn't normal.
Relation to existing characters:My parents were friends with the moto family
Motivations/goals:To discover the cause of "The red eye"
Style preferences:Much like that of Night's end sorccerer
Family Members:Me,myself,and I
Friends and Enemies:i have no friends nor do i enemies
Deck Style: (put in what deck you feel is like your charecter and i will consider it when asign the deck)Dark Palidan deck
Duel Disk Style:
Kind of People Character Despises(E.G. happy people to lazy people):Happy people.
Ego Size out of 10:7
Catchphrases:"Your fate was decided before the duel began"
where are they from:The outskirts of a war stricken country.
Anything Else Notable:
Reason why they were invited to attend the academey:Dueling Skills
other
Character creation Denouement_by_happyrolypoly-d4qh3z2
Re:Character creation
Post Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:40 pm  Charlote
Ok, ok first Dhalo Your deck will be Dark Paladin And the red eye i guess you could have not really a power so ok
aznjadn
Post Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:46 pm  aznjadn
do i need a pic?
Re;Character creation
Post Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:53 pm  Charlote
Not really but you can add one if you like Very Happy
aznjadn
Post Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:58 pm  aznjadn
ok, ill make one soon probably
MoondarSaebjorn
tons of references
Post Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:49 pm  MoondarSaebjorn
So I can be a teacher? ALL RIGHT, TIME FOR A NEW ANCIENT GEAR FAILif u know who i'm referencing Laughing - MYAH! i jk ik i cant copy that guy. so then its time to make another failure! with Ojama's of course Cool . Gotta go save the academy mode decks....ONTO THE CHARACTER PAGE I GO!
aznjadn
Post Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:50 pm  aznjadn
Name: Jaden Yamamoto
General Personality: Optimistic
Favorite Food: Asian
Backstory: Mother divorced father as a baby. Mother poor. Uncles sent to school to follow footsteps.
Relation to existing characters: Uncles: Yugi, Jaden, Yusei
Motivations/goals: Give mother better life
Style preferences: make smaller monsters combine into stronger ones
Family Members: Only mother and uncles are known
Friends and Enemies: no friends no enemies
Deck Style: various stardust builds
Duel Disk Style: slums disk
Kind of People Character Despises(E.G. happy people to lazy people): rich, lazy
Ego Size out of 10: 5
Catchphrases: It's GO TIME
where are they from: Satellite
Anything Else Notable: uses cheap cards
Reason why they were invited to attend the academey: Uncles were great duelists
aznjadn
Post Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:51 pm  aznjadn
is that ok charlotte???
MoondarSaebjorn
this character sheet is satisfactory, no?
Post Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:57 pm  MoondarSaebjorn
Name: Soze Kishima
General Personality: Lone Wolf
Favorite food: Beef Udon
Back story: Grew up as an average student that played cards, one day however as he was walking to his home with his parents, they got caught in a shootout that broke out without warning. He lost his parents and his right eye in the shootout; ever since then he has been unsociable as he has become very bitter.
Relation to existing characters: none
Motivations/goals: unknown
Style Preferences:
Family Members: deceased
Friends and enemies: has no friends, his enemies are all that try understand him (e.g. what he likes, places he visits)
Deck Style: Rise of Darkness (custom made, id say its a OTK with a small control engine)
Duel Disk Style: academy red
Kind of people Character Despises: people who are curious and persistent
Ego Size out of 10: 9
Catchphrases: If you have nothing important to tell me then quit wasting my time.
Where they are from: Osaka, Japan
Anything else notable: he tends to appear as emotionless, but when asked about
his past he becomes viciously angered. It is rumored that the injury he
received in the shootout causes him to forget minor details every so
often, but there is no proof of this.
Reason why they were invited to join the academy: Due to dueling skill and vast knowledge of cards and their effects.
Character creation Kishim15

Last edited by MoondarSaebjorn on Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
MoondarSaebjorn
Post Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:20 pm  MoondarSaebjorn
gotta love how knight is the only one without a tragic background Neutral
btw i think there should be a date posted as to when we will actually start roleplaying, just my opinion unless you wanna wait a bit more b4 putting a date. Neutral
EDIT: i removed knight's character page to clear some space and it's not like he will be using it anymore T.T

Last edited by MoondarSaebjorn on Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Post Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:43 am  Charlote
Nope azn no anime character uncles i never said you could have them you need to talk to me before you put that on there *sigh* and your deck will be hm....a scrap deck, dark-fallen no anime uncle and your deck will be knights, Moondar your deck will be Arcana force
MoondarSaebjorn
Post Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:54 pm  MoondarSaebjorn
ARCANA FORCE?! ermagurd-IDK HOW TO USE THAT!!!!! oh well time to use my pro how-to-learn a deck technique that works in a minimum of 2 days Neutral
MoondarSaebjorn
Post Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:25 pm  MoondarSaebjorn
actually i don't really like arcana force, if i send you a pic of the deck( the one i mentioned in my char page), can you look at it and see if it's viable to use? or should i use up my now depleted free-time on making arcana force? Sad
H-Sama
Role Play
Post Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:37 pm  H-Sama
Name: Zen Narumi
General Personality: Quiet, not very talkative unless ordered to by parent, teacher, etc.. Not very social as he sits in the corner of the class and eats lunch alone outside. Very helpful when he is involved in things, but usually ignores problems to avoid getting into a bicker and attracting attention.
Favorite Food: Cream Cheese and/or Butter Bagels.
Backstory: As my father has always told me to respect girls and be nice to them and my mother telling me to have respect to my family, it has given me a very plain and quiet nature. Since I am the youngest in my family, I would be given many things for no reason. That in turn made my sisters jealous. Since I was ten, they would neglect me as seeing how I got spoiled, even though I did not want to be. With that misunderstanding, every day would be a miserable day, being neglected by my sisters and eventually my cousin. Then one fateful day, when I was 13, they humiliated me in when I was performing in my school play. My friends, their families, and even the teachers were there and it stuck until I was sixteen. So because of that, I have developed a type of fear to stand out. When my sisters realized what they have done, till this day, they are trying to get rid of this phobia of mine, which because I find annoying, I am usually at my aunts and uncles, which means my cousin is forgiven as she does nothing to annoy me.
Relation to existing characters: No relation
Motivations/goals: none for the most part, trying to not stand out in front of a large crowd.
Style preferences: Any deck that I think could have potential
Family Members: Mother, Father, two older Sister. Older cousin, Aunt and Uncle who lives two blocks away.
Friends and Enemies: No friends nor enemies
Deck Style: (put in what deck you feel is like your charecter and i will consider it when asign the deck) Fun Decks
Duel Disk Style: Basic Academy Duel Disc
Kind of People Character Despises(E.G. happy people to lazy people): Out going/loud people
Ego Size out of 10: 1.5
Catchphrases: "P-Please, d-don't talk to me; J-Just leave me alone."
where are they from: Hiroshima, Japan
Anything Else Notable: Brings a Bento/lunchbox with pork and eggs with rice almost everyday. When talked to by classmates, usually says a few words in response. Always wears a dark blue hoodie with both sleeves rolled up when warm and down when cold. The hood is always on as he does not want to pull anyone to converse with him.
Reason why they were invited to attend the academey: given a scholarship to attend
other

Last edited by H-Sama on Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:57 pm; edited 9 times in total
H-Sama
Post Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:25 pm  H-Sama
mine doesn't sound that miserable, just made something that resembles something from a socially impaired anime male
aznjadn
Post Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:12 am  aznjadn
Charlotte, if i cant go with stardust, can i use noble knights?
MoondarSaebjorn
Post Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:53 pm  MoondarSaebjorn
H-SAMA, YOU SHOULD GET A PRIZE! You are the ONLY person to have made a low-ego character! and since this is the 2nd page and my post on the 1st page may be shoved out of view i shall put it here on the 2nd page for precaution though in a different way cuz i realized something that made me change my mind, i don't really think my guy's the type to use an arcana deck since it's very important to get the right coin flip. is there some other deck that i can use? pleaaaaaase charlotte? Sad
MoondarSaebjorn
Post Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:15 pm  MoondarSaebjorn
either im brian dead or you need to fix your key board mate, i have no clue what u meant by that dark knight Neutral
EDIT: also deleting all "guest" posts that aren't important to clear some space. whatever charlotte posted ill be putting her name on it cuz reposting it would be a waste of time and it's all quite meaningful to this topic (except 1 or 2 i may delete)

Last edited by MoondarSaebjorn on Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:14 am; edited 1 time in total
MoondarSaebjorn
Post Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:48 pm  MoondarSaebjorn
I asked the about the start date previously but assuming by how it was ignored, charlotte is still "making the setting". and knights probably mean noble knights but for all we know it could be gem knights Neutral
MoondarSaebjorn
Post Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:49 pm  MoondarSaebjorn
k so you know how we talked about my deck and stuff of dn charlotte? i decided to change to evilswarm if that's ok. if not then ill just PM u the pic of a different deck i chose as back-up.

Last edited by MoondarSaebjorn on Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
MoondarSaebjorn
Post Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:48 pm  MoondarSaebjorn
so... im assuming that this entire thing is on halt? also it appears as if im the only teacher in this rolplay. Neutral
MoondarSaebjorn
Post Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:55 pm  MoondarSaebjorn
lol it's k. we all get busy and forget things sometimes... like i did my math homework T.T
MoondarSaebjorn
Post Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:43 pm  MoondarSaebjorn
So ya... u all ready for ur only teacher to be a jerk in this roleplay?!
MoondarSaebjorn
Post Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:48 pm  MoondarSaebjorn
So... since charlotte got nuked from the forum should i host this event? I swear upon my honor as a Spartan i shall not troll on purpose in any way.
Post   Sponsored content

Character creation

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RGEnriseAcademy :: RolePlay-
Jump to: