RGEnriseAcademy
Welcome to RGE academy.If your interested in joining schedule a test after registering.
RGEnriseAcademy
Welcome to RGE academy.If your interested in joining schedule a test after registering.
RGEnriseAcademy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for the members of Rg to connect.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» conquests on DN
Pet peves when dueling.What do you dislike? EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 5:45 pm by aznjadn

» Sadly,the time has come
Pet peves when dueling.What do you dislike? EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 11:02 pm by MoondarSaebjorn

» ReactionGod vs ReactionGodEnrise important!
Pet peves when dueling.What do you dislike? EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 5:51 pm by Ultimatefail9412

» harpie brother/sky scout
Pet peves when dueling.What do you dislike? EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 11:59 pm by MoondarSaebjorn

» chingling27#2
Pet peves when dueling.What do you dislike? EmptySat May 18, 2013 8:45 pm by aznjadn

» Wind-up???
Pet peves when dueling.What do you dislike? EmptySun May 12, 2013 6:43 pm by tony101

» Derrekle the douche
Pet peves when dueling.What do you dislike? EmptySat May 11, 2013 1:18 am by aznjadn

» Rise of the Trivia!
Pet peves when dueling.What do you dislike? EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:19 pm by MoondarSaebjorn

» I want to war <_<
Pet peves when dueling.What do you dislike? EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:29 pm by MoondarSaebjorn

Most Viewed Topics
Just beat Jeff Jones
Continue the story..
conquests on DN
Last Post Wins!
Character creation
RGE War Message/Explanation of Wars
Benkbenk1112's shop
Acquired skill vs set skill.
War team qualification question
Blackbird's Shop
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 34 on Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:23 am
Most active topics
Continue the story..
conquests on DN
Last Post Wins!
War team qualification question
Character creation
Acquired skill vs set skill.
Blackbird's Shop
RGE War Message/Explanation of Wars
Benkbenk1112's shop
War team recruiting

Pet peves when dueling.What do you dislike?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
(ReactionGod)DHalo
Admin
(ReactionGod)DHalo

RGPoints : 11698

Pet peves when dueling.What do you dislike? Empty
PostSubject: Pet peves when dueling.What do you dislike?   Pet peves when dueling.What do you dislike? EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 6:04 pm

[size=18]I personally hate when people rule shark for wins.Its annoying.Like when dueling big ace he used dark mist,but I used fire formation.Like things like that anger me,as you know what was intended.Just my personal view.Basically rule sharks out there be prepared for I will otk you if I know your a shark.The end.Anybody have any other problems when dueling Post
Back to top Go down
https://rgenriseacademy.rpg-board.net
blackbird69

RGPoints : 10311

PostSubject: Re: Pet peves when dueling.What do you dislike?   Pet peves when dueling.What do you dislike? EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 6:39 pm

I HATE DUMB PEOPLE! for example, earlier today, I was using fire fists, and I played against this guy who opened thunder king first turn. I summoned rescue rabbit and went into 2 gene warped from my deck. He proceeds to tribute thunder king and claims that both my werwolves will be destroyed. I try to explain to him that thunder king can only negate inherent summons and even send him links to websites with direct rulings on this situation. He does not listen, and calls and admin. Of course there were 2 admins online and almost 4000 other duelists. He quit after we sat there for about 5 minutes. I just don't like having to explain rulings to people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pet peves when dueling.What do you dislike?   Pet peves when dueling.What do you dislike? EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 1:44 am

i hat when ppl call admin cause i called them noobs. but its funny cause the admin gets mad because they were called for a stupid reason lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pet peves when dueling.What do you dislike?   Pet peves when dueling.What do you dislike? EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 2:13 am

I hate when in the duel opening i always say GlHf and there like "lol" "youll need it" "stfu" i hate dueling faggots and people that have no duel edicat what so ever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pet peves when dueling.What do you dislike?   Pet peves when dueling.What do you dislike? EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 11:13 pm

i hate it when people activate their cards like obviously to late like when its during your battle phase they decide to activate like bottomless traphole or torrential tribute like really do you not know the steps of a turn....irritates me
Back to top Go down
(ReactionGod)DHalo
Admin
(ReactionGod)DHalo

PostSubject: Re: Pet peves when dueling.What do you dislike?   Pet peves when dueling.What do you dislike? EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 11:47 pm

I also hate when you for example use creature swap right,and the opponent gives you his monster,then 20 seconds later decides to dark bribe it,like wtf.I sat there fore like 10 minutes waiting for an admin to rule in my favor lol~Experience
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pet peves when dueling.What do you dislike?   Pet peves when dueling.What do you dislike? EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 10:47 pm

I hate having to duel noobs and explain why they can't use solemn judgement to negate my lance in damage step. Why does dn reset rating? I was out of the noob hell as i call it. T_T
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pet peves when dueling.What do you dislike?   Pet peves when dueling.What do you dislike? EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 9:38 pm

I hate when people dont read their cards and argue that they can do something they cant do for 5-10 minutes
Back to top Go down
Dark-fallen-knight

RGPoints : 8254

PostSubject: Re: Pet peves when dueling.What do you dislike?   Pet peves when dueling.What do you dislike? EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 10:23 pm

I thought any counter trap could be activated during dmg step o.o
Back to top Go down
blackbird69

RGPoints : 10311

PostSubject: Re: Pet peves when dueling.What do you dislike?   Pet peves when dueling.What do you dislike? EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 11:12 pm

I hate it when my rating is in the 700s but every time i duel, it is against someone with 1350+ and I am top duel. This honestly happens every time.
Back to top Go down
(ReactionGod)DHalo
Admin
(ReactionGod)DHalo

PostSubject: Re: Pet peves when dueling.What do you dislike?   Pet peves when dueling.What do you dislike? EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 2:13 am

I hae how my rating is 600 and I duel total noobs,with 100 rating and 700+ exp like wtf and they don't even know the simple ruling of veiler vs resuce rabbit -.-
Back to top Go down
aznjadn
Teacher
aznjadn

RGPoints : 9478

PostSubject: Re: Pet peves when dueling.What do you dislike?   Pet peves when dueling.What do you dislike? EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 3:32 am

i hate when someone is confused about a ruling but they call an admin instead of reading a ruling that i provided or they are too lazy to look up the simple ruling themselves
Back to top Go down
(ReactionGod)DHalo
Admin
(ReactionGod)DHalo

PostSubject: Re: Pet peves when dueling.What do you dislike?   Pet peves when dueling.What do you dislike? EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 7:49 pm

At this point i think the pool is busted.my exp 102 all ive been dueling is people with exp of 4k+ and egyptian god avatars..
Back to top Go down
(ReactionGod)DHalo
Admin
(ReactionGod)DHalo

PostSubject: Re: Pet peves when dueling.What do you dislike?   Pet peves when dueling.What do you dislike? EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 10:44 pm

Pet peves when dueling.What do you dislike? DqtMs3R Seems legit right -.-
Back to top Go down
MoondarSaebjorn
Admin
MoondarSaebjorn

RGPoints : 8438

Character Info
Moondar Character:
DHalo character:

PostSubject: Re: Pet peves when dueling.What do you dislike?   Pet peves when dueling.What do you dislike? EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 3:26 pm

i think just to troll them spell books we should run 3 spell canceller and 3 gravity bind to completely shut them up Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pet peves when dueling.What do you dislike?   Pet peves when dueling.What do you dislike? Empty

Back to top Go down

Pet peves when dueling.What do you dislike?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RGEnriseAcademy :: Recreational :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: