RGEnriseAcademy
Welcome to RGE academy.If your interested in joining schedule a test after registering.
RGEnriseAcademy
Welcome to RGE academy.If your interested in joining schedule a test after registering.
RGEnriseAcademy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for the members of Rg to connect.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» conquests on DN
Articles contained in a single box to improve organization EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 5:45 pm by aznjadn

» Sadly,the time has come
Articles contained in a single box to improve organization EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 11:02 pm by MoondarSaebjorn

» ReactionGod vs ReactionGodEnrise important!
Articles contained in a single box to improve organization EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 5:51 pm by Ultimatefail9412

» harpie brother/sky scout
Articles contained in a single box to improve organization EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 11:59 pm by MoondarSaebjorn

» chingling27#2
Articles contained in a single box to improve organization EmptySat May 18, 2013 8:45 pm by aznjadn

» Wind-up???
Articles contained in a single box to improve organization EmptySun May 12, 2013 6:43 pm by tony101

» Derrekle the douche
Articles contained in a single box to improve organization EmptySat May 11, 2013 1:18 am by aznjadn

» Rise of the Trivia!
Articles contained in a single box to improve organization EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:19 pm by MoondarSaebjorn

» I want to war <_<
Articles contained in a single box to improve organization EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:29 pm by MoondarSaebjorn

Most Viewed Topics
Just beat Jeff Jones
Continue the story..
conquests on DN
Last Post Wins!
Character creation
RGE War Message/Explanation of Wars
Benkbenk1112's shop
Acquired skill vs set skill.
War team qualification question
Blackbird's Shop
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 34 on Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:23 am
Most active topics
Continue the story..
conquests on DN
Last Post Wins!
War team qualification question
Character creation
Acquired skill vs set skill.
Blackbird's Shop
RGE War Message/Explanation of Wars
Benkbenk1112's shop
War team recruiting

Articles contained in a single box to improve organization

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
benkbenk1112

benkbenk1112

RGPoints : 8542

Articles contained in a single box to improve organization Empty
PostSubject: Articles contained in a single box to improve organization   Articles contained in a single box to improve organization EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 8:28 pm

Because articles have become an important part of the RGE forum, I believe that it deserves its own box on the forum rather than being located under the getting started box. This will allow for members to find the articles more easily rather than having to scavenge around for articles to read in the getting started section. The box can also be used for advice on deck ideas, examples of things they read in an article that might have happened to them when dueling on dn, etc. This section will be meant to further develop our members understanding for things they might not have previously understood about the game. Also, for every knowledgeable article a member writes, I think it would be cool if that member received an award of 100 rg for their hard work. In my book a knowledgeable article is one where at least three members comment on the article with something that they learned from it. I hope this program will continue to further develop, and become a defining characteristic of RGE. alien Also, a member should not be allowed to write more than 2 articles per week, to ensure that everyone is able to read every article, rather than having a whole cluster of articles for fellow members to read.
Back to top Go down
(ReactionGod)DHalo
Admin
(ReactionGod)DHalo

RGPoints : 11700

PostSubject: Re: Articles contained in a single box to improve organization   Articles contained in a single box to improve organization EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 9:22 pm

I see what you mean through the context of your message.Thanks for suggestiong
Back to top Go down
https://rgenriseacademy.rpg-board.net
MoondarSaebjorn
Admin
MoondarSaebjorn

RGPoints : 8440

Character Info
Moondar Character:
DHalo character:

PostSubject: Re: Articles contained in a single box to improve organization   Articles contained in a single box to improve organization EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 9:57 pm

Sounds like a great idea to keep things organized, hope this gets put into play quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Articles contained in a single box to improve organization   Articles contained in a single box to improve organization Empty

Back to top Go down

Articles contained in a single box to improve organization
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RGEnriseAcademy :: Improvement :: Suggestions-
Jump to: